Thursday, September 30, 2010

Denali Coven casting announced, The Ice Truck Killer to play Elazar!!

This just in from Summit:
Summit Entertainment announced today the following have been cast in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN for roles in The Denali Coven as outlined below.
* The Denali Coven is comprised of Christian Camargo (THE HURT LOCKER, Dexter) as Eleazar; Casey LaBow (Moonlight) as Kate; Mia Maestro (Alias, POSEIDON) as Carmen; MyAnna Buring (DOOMSDAY) as Tanya; as well as previously announced Maggie Grace (Lost, TAKEN) as Irina.
Christian Camargo
MyAnna Buring
Maggie Grace
           
Mia Maestro

Casey LaBow


7 comments:

  1. haha a while ago I actually thought about the icetruckkiller thinking "Hmm.. I can't remember who played the Icetruck-killer.." and there he is! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the way you designed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanx for theese infos bra.
    I'm with you, cuz I liek this blog.

    ReplyDelete